DHT-22 (AM2302) Humidity Temperature Sensor
The DHT-22 humidity capacitor module is a calibrated humidity and temperature sensor with digital signal output. Its application-specific modules capture technology and digital temperature and humidity sensor technology to ensure product with high reliability and excellent long-term stability. Sensor consists of a capacitive sense element and a precision wet NTC temperature measurement devices, and with a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller connected. Therefore, the product has excellent quality, fast response, anti-interference ability, high cost and so on. Each sensor in a very precise calibration of humidity calibration chamber. Calibration coefficients stored in the microcontroller program, the sensor detects the signal processing within the process to call these calibration coefficients.
- Output signal digital signal via single-bus
- Sensing element Polymer humidity capacitor & DS18B20 for detecting temperature
- Measuring range humidity 0-100%RH; temperature -40~125Celsius
- Accuracy humidity +-2%RH(Max +-5%RH); temperature +-0.2Celsius
- Resolution or sensitivity humidity 0.1%RH; temperature 0.1Celsius
- Repeatability humidity +-1%RH; temperature +-0.2Celsius
- Humidity hysteresis +-0.3%RH
- Long-term Stability +-0.5%RH/year
- Sensing period Average: 2s
The DHT22 can be powered from a 3.3 to 6V DC power source. It is recommended that a 100nF capacitor be added between VDD and GND.
For more details on hooking up the DHT22 to an Arduino board then click on the Image. The easiest way to use this sensor is to use a breakout board with the DHT22 mounted on it.